Blurriness intended
1) 1/30, f: 3.5, ISO 6400
2) Explain how this photograph responds appropriately to the prompt. What in this photograph shows a reflection your identity, or did you interpret the prompt different (if so, explain).
In my photograph, I used a mirror to reflect my shadow. My photo breaks down into two parts. My shadow, which represents what I want to display to society and how I behave, while my Reflection of the shadow may represent my true identity which is hidden behind the shadow.
3) What is the strongest part of your image/what did you do best?
My Concept of being able to capture my shadow and its mirrored reflection.
4) What could you improve?
The quality of the image, however my room doesn't have good lighting but I could have chosen a different location with better lighting.
1) 1/30, f: 3.5, ISO 6400
2) Explain how this photograph responds appropriately to the prompt. What in this photograph shows a reflection your identity, or did you interpret the prompt different (if so, explain).
In my photograph, I used a mirror to reflect my shadow. My photo breaks down into two parts. My shadow, which represents what I want to display to society and how I behave, while my Reflection of the shadow may represent my true identity which is hidden behind the shadow.
3) What is the strongest part of your image/what did you do best?
My Concept of being able to capture my shadow and its mirrored reflection.
4) What could you improve?
The quality of the image, however my room doesn't have good lighting but I could have chosen a different location with better lighting.

Comments
Post a Comment